Maximum Independence Optimum Mobility
PhysioFunction was established 15 years ago by husband and wife team Jon and Emma Graham. The company has grown substantially since then, primarily focusing on helping people up and down the country maximise their independence following life changing events, such as stroke, acquired brain or spinal injury and other neurological conditions. When other healthcare professionals have reached the limit of their time and resources, PhysioFunction can often pick up the baton and help our clients continue their rehabilitation journey to achieve their full potential.
....And that potential is often greater than they initially thought possible.
Our services include:
- Neurological Physiotherapy
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy (Northampton Only)
- Poly Trauma Physiotherapy
- Rehabilitation Technology
- Medical Virtual Reality NeuroTechnology
- Rex Robotic Physiotherapy
- FES Cycling
- Hydrotherapy (Aquatic Therapy)
- Medical reports for legal purposes
PhysioFunction offers both home and clinic based appointments across our clinics in Northampton, Long Buckby, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Coventry, Leicester and surrounding areas.
What our clients say about PhysioFunction
To find out more about our services or how we can help you please click email email@example.com or call 0800 043 0327