Elevate your recovery and quality of life with AlterG following an injury or surgery.
- Exercise pain-free sooner after injury or surgery.
- Improve your balance, range of motion, co-ordination and strength without the risk of falling.
- Train while recovering from injuries and bet back in the game in better condition.
- Increase your training volume while minimising stress-related injury.
- Chosen by leading physios, sports medicine experts, top athletes, teams and trainers as the best low-impact rehab and training tool.
AlterG’s, NASA patented Differential Air Pressure (DAP) technology, applies a lifting force to the body, reducing weight on lower extremities and allowing precise unweighting – up to 80% of a person’s body weight. Whether the client is someone with degenerative joint disease wanting to walk pain-free, a post-operative patient trying to get back to normal activity or a client with a neurological condition, the AlterG enables faster rehabilitation and safer conditioning.
Evidence has shown that Alter G has helped clients to run and walk, without bearing their full body weight, helping to reduce impact to joints and optimise rehabilitation and physical therapy outcomes.
Success stories include:
A male in his thirties with Lateral from patients with a variety of diagnoses.
An older lady with with Bilateral Knee Osteoarthritis
An Athlete with ACL Reconstruction and Microfracture
To support the clinical benefits of the Alter G device, there are a number of Research Papers available – click the link below for the full listing:
For more information, please call our Client Services Team on 0800 043 0327 or complete the contact form by clicking here.